Here are 5 pumpkin recipes you need right now!
October is here which means it is now socially acceptable to fully embrace your pumpkin flavored loving self this season!
***This post includes affiliate links which simply means that if you purchase a product from one of my links then I could receive a small commission at no extra charge for you! Thanks for supporting TaraChenelle.com***
October’s Mission= Try not to eat every PUMPKIN flavored food I see! Seriously! Just this past weekend, I was at Walmart and was stopped at the end of an isle because I saw Pumpkin Spice Twinkies! I’m telling you I couldn’t even concentrate! I had to snap myself out of it because for 1 I don’t even eat twinkies and 2 this body has no business eating like that ha! Don’t even get me started on the Fall Pumpkin section at our Kroger. The last time I let myself get near that section I bought pumpkin coffee creamer, pumpkin cookie dough, pumpkin cream cheese, pumpkin cinnamon rolls, pumkin egg nog, and pumpkin coffee. Yall think I’m joking! I see the yumminess and my brain is like “Yes, girl! It’s fall so you better buy it all right now before it’s gone!” OOPS!
Here is a list of pumpkin recipes that I love to make! All of these are pretty easy and don’t take up a lot of time!
***Please note, I am not a chef! I have tweaked these recipes according to how I actually make them.***
Pumpkin Bundt Cake
Pumpkin Cake Ingredients:
- 1 1/2 cups AP Flour
- 1 1/2 tsp Cinnamon
- 1 1/2 tsp Pumpkin Pie Spice
- 3 Eggs
- 3/4 cup Vegetable Oil
- 3/4 tsp Baking Soda
- 1/8 tsp Salt
- 1 1/2 cups Sugar
- 1 15oz can Pumpkin Puree
- (OPTIONAL) 1 cup Chopped Walnuts
Cream Cheese Icing Ingredients:
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Spray your bundt pan with Pam (or any cooking spray).
- Mix together- flour, cinnamon, baking soda, salt, and pumpkin pie spice. In a separate bowl mix together-eggs, sugar, oil, and pumpkin. On low speed, slowly add your dry mix to the wet mix. Continue on low speed until ingredients seem evenly mixed. You may now add nuts if you choose to use them.
- Pour mixed batter into bundt pan.
- Bake for approximately 45 minutes. (Depending on your over, you will want to check after 30 minutes using a toothpick to make sure it is not getting over cooked!)
- Allow at least 15-20 minutes for the cake to cool before flipping the bundt pan over to leave cake on your serving plate. (Fingers crossed it doesn’t stick)
- Make the icing by softening the butter and cream cheese. Then add powdered sugar and vanilla extra to the butter and cream cheese mixture.
- Top with cream cheese icing.
- 1 can Pumpkin Pie Filling
- 3 cups Milk
- 1/2 cup Vanilla Yogurt
- Dash of Cinnamon (or more for taste)
- Cinnamon Graham Crackers (crumbled)
- If time allows, freeze the pumpkin pie filling in a freezer-safe container. This could take a couple of hours or until it is frozen solid. If there is no time for freezing, just add ice to the blender instead.
- Add milk, yogurt, and frozen pumpkin pie filling to your blender. Blend well. Pour into serving glass. Crumble graham crackers as a topping and sprinkle cinnamon on top as well. Just like that and it’s ready to enjoy!
- Preheat over to 325 degrees. Spray muffin pan with Pam or any none-stick spray (or you can use cupcake liners). Mix ingredients together and scoop into muffin pan. Bake for approximately 18-20 minutes. DONE!
*Disclaimer- they will look different that normal smooth muffins because they will not rise like what you are used to seeing but they taste DELICIOUS!!!
- 1 Graham Cracker Crust
- 1 can (15oz) Pumpkin Puree
- 1 container Philadelphia Ready to Eat Cheesecake Filling
- 2 tsp Pumpkin Pie Spice
- 1 container Whipped Cream
- Dash of Cinnamon
- Mix pumpkin puree, cheesecake filling, and pumpkin pie spice. Pour into graham cracker crust. Top with whipped cream and cinnamon. Refrigerate for 1 hour and it’s ready to serve!
Pumpkin Spice Latte
- 1/2 cup Skim Milk (I sometime substitute this with Half & Half)
- 1/2 tbsp Pumpkin Puree
- 1/4 tbsp Vanilla Extract
- 1/4 Pumpkin Pie Spice
- 1/2 cup of hot brewed coffee
- (OPTIONAL) 1 packet of Sugar or sugar substitute
- Add milk and pumpkin (and sugar if you are using it) to a sauce pan, whisk on medium heat until it is nice and steamy. Remove from heat, stir in pumpkin pie spice and vanilla, pour mixture into a blender and process until fully mixed and foamy….No blender? No Problem! The mixture can be whisked together until it gets foamy, pour into your favorite mug and add hot coffee. For looks and extra yumminess, now add whipped cream and sprinkles of cinnamon and pumpkin spice. ENJOY!
PRO TIP: If you have not tried Walmart’s 2 DAY SHIPPING, now is the time!!! Order online from Amazon (2 day shipping hellooooooo) using any of the product links, from Walmart using the new 2 DAY SHIPPING or use the Walmart GROCERY PICKUP OPTION. Clicking on the GROCERY PICKUP OPTION will give you $10 off your first purchase!!! These are GAME CHANGERS my friends!!! Forget trying to make time for going to to store! Click on any of the product links (Amazon) or the Walmart ads on this post for quick access to the products you need!
What are your favorite pumpkin recipes? I’d love to add to my collection! Happy Fall Yall!